The latest Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited overnight voting results came as a big surprise to a lot of televiewers who have been following this season of the Pinoy reality Endemol franchise. Tin Patrimonio, who has always topped earlier polls throughout the season, and has managed to evade eviction despite several nominations, garnered the lowest percentage of votes for the PBB Unlimited 15th Eviction Night held last March 24 2012, 7 days away from the Big Finale on Saturday (March 31) at the Quirino Grandstand. (To watch the video replay of PBB Unlimited 15th Eviction Night (March 24 Episode), click here.)
Ironically, Paco Evangelista, who earlier got evicted when he lost during the 9th Eviction night against Tin last February 11, is now in 3rd place. He was not made to leave the house, but instead, given the task of a "house player" until he was given another chance to become a wildcard housemate via an overnight voting, the result of which (73.37% - in favor of giving Paco a second chance, 26.63% - not in favor) was announced last March 17.
It seems Paco's successful "house player" task worked a lot to his advantage. While the housemates see him as an antagonist, the televiewers see him as a catalyst who helped bring out the real characters of his colleagues. His role made us want to know his next steps and strategies and made the show all the more exciting.
Anyways, we could not believe that last night's results can be the basis for the Big Night or PBB Unlimited Grand Finale. It was shocking to learn that Joseph Biggel emerged as the top winner with 19.49 percentage of votes. Compared to the rest of the remaining housemates, he is the one with the less stronger presence and personality. It is also surprising that Slater, a stand-out leader with an evident star quality, ended up as the second to the last in the ranking. The very slim difference of percentage between the top 4 housemates, namely Biggel - 19.49%, Divine - 19.20%, Paco - 18.39% and Pamu - 17.26% further makes it difficult to determine who the Big Winner will be. Anything can still happen between now and the Big Night.
NOTE: Kapag ayaw gumana ng Abs-Cbn shows, subukan niyo ang Video Option 2 o ang Full Video at siguradong mapapanood niyo ito. Kapag humihinto, malamang ay medyo mabagal ang internet niyo. I-PAUSE niyo muna ng 5-10 minutes saka uli i-play para magtuloy-tuloy.
Still having problems with the video? <== Click Here
- Exit all pop-ups as soon as they appear on your screen.
- Make sure that you have Flash Player version : 9.0.115 or higher. Click here to download the latest flash player.
- Video Starts and Stops? Pause it, and come back to it in 5-10 minutes.
- If video not found or access denied, usually, the video actually exists and is still working, but due to high volume of users/viewers, bandwidth may have exceeded at that particular time. You can either press the PLAY button again, reload/refresh or just try again in a few minutes. Experimenting with 3 PCs accessing the same video at the same time, we have observed that the more powerful PC or the one with the higher internet speed gets priority in accessing the video. There are, however times when all three can actually access or view the video without any problems.
Share your comments for this video on Facebook: